Aurora, Illinois

The contractor by name James Divino of Lombard, IL provided a quote to finish our basement for $7,600.He completed 30% of the work and somehow managed to get 50% of the money from us.

While we were out on May 5th, he packed his tools and disappeared. He also took some of our miscellaneous things without our permission. He cheated and robbed us.

He created a big mess in our basement.Now we are going through a tough time trying to find someone else to complete this job he left unfinished.

Had an Experience with Jims Home Repair?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Review about 50 Floor Hardwood Flooring Installation from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more